Tuesday, January 19, 2010

About Me : POO

My name is Ariya Thepchalerm. My nick name is POO. "POO" meaning in Thai language is crab.
I have a short dark brown hair, tan skin, tall about 155 cm and sometimes wearing black glasses. I come from the southern of Thailand. I am an accountant. I have been working for Oil and Gas Company which name is Hess (Thailand) Limited. My objective for studying in Basic of Writing II is improving a basic of English writing skills. I have joined AUA for Basic of Writing II class in term 1/2010. The class was started from Jan 11, 2010.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Poo. You know topic you look difference other people? That because you use color difference people

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi POO! Nice to see you!
    I'm Sara, but my first name is Sholpan means morning star in the Kazakh language.
    Could you ask you? How long have you been working in your company. Do you like to be an accountant? I asked you, because I was an accountant too, but I like this job not really.
    Will you come at AUA today?
    Anyway, see you tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara,

    I grade to see your message and know your first name. It's very nice name. My first name is ARIYA. It has no meaning.I have been working for accountant almost 16 years. I have been working for Hess about 4 years. I don't like accounting job. I work in this field because I graduated in Accountancy field. I did choose Accountancy faculty because I thought that it is easy to find a job after graduated. Yes, I will come to the class today.

    ReplyDelete