Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Prime Miniter by Aoh

If you were the prime minister. I would like to change more than thing in country, such as education, social development, economic, and communication.
I do thing the first improve education for people. I will enforce of law for education. The every children should learn more than high school. Than the standard an institute, It has famous for special of major and has language english seem is language seconed in Thailand. Everybody can speak. The second, I would like to social development, welfare of labour and human security for people. When do you sick, to retire or go out from company, superannuation. The goverment saving money form people at work. Afterthat the goverment should give money when do you old or people don't to work. I will do for people in country to have to human secutity in your life.

1 comment:

  1. I think so, Thailand could have more social welfare for people.

    ReplyDelete