Friday, January 22, 2010

If I were the Prime minister -Tip

I would like to change Member house of representatives (ส.ส) election system. Member house of representatives will take entrance examination. We will select 1,000 person from top score. And 1,000 person will choose area to join competition with other. People in that area will choose them.
This way I think we will receive high quality Member house of representatives.
My friend don’t agree with me he said this way will decrease human rights. What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. So the representatives will clever than they are today and then they still boxing in house of representatives or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can do but you cannot select repressentatives in this area form you.Not impossible one area had candidate 1000 people for this area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought your system very difficult to change it na kha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think, select 1,000 person from top score, it not good.The person are Member house of representatives sould have moral principles.

    ReplyDelete