Saturday, January 23, 2010

If I were the prime minister : Max

As you know that we are in the situation of conflict within nation. There are yellow, red and blue colors that have different ideal and way of democratism. Most people are standing next to different side and they think that people standing opposite side are enemy. But there are a number of people that don't like the conflict. They neutralize and they can not do anything to fix the problem occur.

If I were the prime minister of Thailand, my first priority is the resolve the conflict. I think the main cause of problem is people who lack the knowledge and ideas. Then they choose the side that return benefits to them that their life being better. So I will solve the problem by change the core curriculum of students that should learn essential knowledge, livelihood, religion and sufficiency economy. People who have been known to be develop their rural area, city and Thailand. When people have been understanding and are being improved. The conflict that happens now will being resolved. But this idea needs a long time to resolve so the best way is the leader of every side should reduce avidity and people should think of the common interests.

3 comments:

  1. I think use for along time because many people cannot think same you but knowledge can transfer to people if government help to support it truthful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought problem not because of lack knowleadge and ideas. It's Political probelm and very hard solve this problem but I thougnt you can be best prime ministar ,I belive :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my family, my mother is yellow side and my brother is red side. I think it's a different thinking concept. I don'like this situation.

    ReplyDelete