Thursday, January 28, 2010

If I were a millionaire: Cherry

If I were a millionaire.The first thing I want to do is quit from my current job because it's very boring and I do this job because money. Now I am a millionaire I don't need this job anymore. After that I will give money to my mom and everybody in my family to use it make better life such as for education, health, and make a business for feeding themselves. I don't give money to my family if they use for luxury things and not have value for their life.
And then I want to travel with my boyfriend. I want to go aboard such as Japan, Australia, Europe, America. I want to see the wide thing around the world. After I fulfilled with tavel experience and have enought adventure. I will come back to Thailand and use my money to help poor children in education. I will give scholarships to the children who want to studies but not have money.
Money that you have ,it can reduce everyday.Therefor I must have money plan for myself. I have to separate money for using daily, for family, for help social and invest for my future too. Because I don't want to be a millionaire and come back to be a poor in short time.

2 comments:

  1. Good idea if you separate and planning using for money.When you millionire please remember me Ha Ha......

    Good night.
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cherry I think like you about work that because we rich right. ;P

    ReplyDelete