Sunday, January 24, 2010

If I were the prime minister:Cherry

If I were the prime minister, the first thing I will resolve the homeless problems, I will build charity house for first aid and give them knowledge to work for have incomes to survive and to be proud of their life.I will resolve the children's problems such as orphan and the children who less opportunities, I will develop them in good educations and morals to build them to be a good person.For economic I will develop in export sector and agriculture sector to have more incomes. I will campaign people about value of saving money. Saving money can help them have secure life and sufficiently.

4 comments:

  1. Hi cherry I think too, if you can resolve all problems you wil be a woman Prime Minister in my mind krub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confirm she had business wemen.Look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saving money ,why I forget about it that very important

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we need you to be Prime Minister :-)

    ReplyDelete