Wednesday, January 20, 2010

About Me: Whitney

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to give you some background about me as well. My name is Whitney Williams. I'm from Asheville, NC which is a beautiful city in the Appalachian Mountains. I attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where I received my BA in Anthropology. From the time I was in high school I have had a passion for travel. That led me to study abroad twice, once in France at the University of Burgundy, and once in Thailand at Mahidol's International College (MUIC). Since that time I have stayed in Thailand to pursue teaching. I hope that you all are enjoying the course thus far. I look forward to getting to know everyone over the term!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Whitney,

    It's very nice to know about your background and thank you for your idea about writing via a blog.It's a modern way and I really like it.I just wondered why you have no passion for a modeling.Because you had that qualifies already.After the first session,I had told myself that this class will not getting bore. Because the teacher is beautiful and the game in the class is fun and relaxable.Would you please comment my grammartical in this message? Thank you and Talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney you know,You to have similarity me.I hope you teach at AUA for along time because I think you have understand student and funny when you have teach English.Thank you from my heart.

    ReplyDelete