Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Computer and Internet is the most valuable technology in my life. Poo

Computer is the most valuable technology in my life. Because computer is very useful for my accounting works. It makes my accounting works easier than the past which was manually recorded in the paper. It is not useful only for my work, but it also useful for my entertainment. Because I can play musics and movies on computer. The essential technology need to be use with computer is an internet. With the internet, computer can be used for the communication. It is more comfortable than a telephone. Because the telephone use for talking to someone in the long distance with an expensive fee, but it can not see the face of person. Computer and the Internet as Skype program make our communication easier and more comfortable than telephone. We can talk, see the face of each others and the fee is cheaper than telephone. Now the computer size is going to be small and thin. In the future, we may see the mini computer which cell phone functional is a part of computer functional.

1 comment:

  1. I think in the future mobile phone can see face of person,can know where do you stay with location and now mobile phone can access internet.

    ReplyDelete