Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Favorite food Toom Yum Goong : joe





Toom Yum Goong have principle in Thailand.You can eating with rice.Toom Yum Goong have emphasize taste point mainly spicy, sour, a little salt and sweet.They are foreigner have know Toom Yum Goong more than other type food in thailand.The compostion mostly put in to Toom Yum Goong have shrimp,vegetable,lemongrass,galangal and chill in part importance need to put lemon in to Toom Yum Goong.When do you eating Toom Yum Goong you can feel taste spicy and sour mainly.In my opinion, Toom Yum Goong is mostly food our people in Thailand and Foreigner.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Joe! I like Tom yum kun like you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Tom yum too, but my Tom yum taste is sour only

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I do.

    I never make them. but If I have ingradients of Janpanese food I can make cooking. Do you dislike Japanese and Korea food? Why?

    ReplyDelete