Monday, February 8, 2010

My faverite food:Mameaw

My farerite food and desert : Kho Kha Na Moo Grob and Bau loi pheak .
Kho Kha Na Moo Grob is made from cooked rice, pork, kha na, sugar,fish sauce.
Pour oil in the pan then add garlic and mixed them together and add sugar and fish sauce that you
test that you think is delicies.Bau loi pheak is made from coconut milk, sugar, pheak, and powder.
In the pot then add water and pheak 30 haft houre And in the blow mixed pheak,powder,water and put it in blod water then bring it the blow and coconut milk and sugar.
I my opinion I think it very dilicies desert .

2 comments:

  1. I like Moo Grob too. Can I add egg in Bau loi pheak? Next time Shall we go to eat it?
    see you in our class.
    Tip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you can cooking Kho Kha Na Moo Grob ? I can eating when you cook by hand you ?

    ReplyDelete