Monday, February 15, 2010

Technology is the most valuable in my life

I think the most valuable in my life today is technology internet because every country in the world can be connect with it. It can make me know what happen in each country with fast. It make my life easier because I can use internet to do many thing such as I can to reserve (seats) ticket online, to find information for paper, to learn English online, to see a moive on internet, to find and apply job on internet, to buy anything online, to tranfer money on internet. Especially I can make bussiness on internet. Every people in the world can contact their bussiness with me with internet, if them can access internet. May be I can die, if I can't access internet.

2 comments:

  1. Oh rally, is not surf internet you have a problem. Mee too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like surfing an internet. My favorite website for surfing an internet is Google websit. An internet is the one of my English practicing.

    ReplyDelete