Monday, February 8, 2010

My favourite food : Max


I am a Thai people who love in Japanese food. Although Thai food is the delicious food in the other view. My favourite food is all kind of Japanese foods but the most favourite food is Sashimi. Sashimi is a Japanese delicacy consisting of very fresh raw seafood, sliced into thin piece and served with only a dipping sauce. Most people are confused between Sashimi and Sushi that Sashimi is raw seafood and no rice.


Seafood, all of which have a variety of Sashimi such as salmon (Sake), tuna (Maguro), fatty tuna (Toro), shrimp (Ebi), Mackerel (Saba) etc. Salmon or Sake is kind of Sashimi that I like most. However Japanese tribute to Maguro is the best of Sashimi and seafood. If you have the opportunity to eat the very fresh Sashimi, you will know that can disappear in your mouth.

4 comments:

  1. I like sashimi too, but I like sushi more than sashimi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like japanish food because i think this foods unripe.But some japanish food i like it example SABA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salmon Sashimi is my favorite japanish food.

    ReplyDelete