Tuesday, February 9, 2010

If I were the Prime Minister: Sara

If I were the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, in the first place, I would have invested in their children's education, then there would improve the level of education.
Secondly, I would have made the sport accessible to all, because playing sports is an expensive occupation in today's time. Most young people not how it is busy, it leads to crime and drug addiction.
Thirdly, I would have settled the price by lowering taxes, because for the poor and pensioners hard to live in this difficult world.
Either way I would have done everything to my native Kazakhstan flourished!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Sara.
    Your ideas about this blog is similar to me. The childrens and their educations are the primary things to improve, If I were the Priminister. We have the same idea because of we are accountant. But I didn't concerned about tax. I may be forgot about it. Anyway I would like you to be the prime minister. Because I like you ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your idea to be realistec.
    If you change your thought, I think it is possible.For everybody has possibility to do.

    ReplyDelete