Tuesday, February 2, 2010

If you were millionarie. I would like ...Aoh

If I were millionaire. I planning for spent money by keep money to bank 50%, investment for own business, buy new a house, a car, education for a marter's degree, go to travel in Thailand and a foreign country. I learn culture and see new place. Then I would like to keep money to bank and buy share for make profit of exchange rate. My dream when I have a lot of money, I will buy a new house in town and resort near in the sea for relax and vocation. Then I buy new a car to farther ,younger barther and me. I give money to my family. Then I save money to farther and mother for spent in life, or when they old. After that I will buy condominuim and make building for sale and rent. This is a business for me. Next to, I will plan education for level a master 's degree and learn language english in abroad. I think, I can speak good, because everybody speak I don't shy. If I am shy, I not eat and can not stay in there. I hope education help communication for busniess. Finally I help orphan by give money,clothes,stationary and make buidling school to them. I think children should to learn for good person to future. It call "Education teach person".

3 comments:

  1. Aoh,I think you can sharing money with Oat buy create new resort NA KA !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aoh, Joe and Oat have a good idea. Let me design your resort for free, because I am the millionaire. I won't bill for the design idea:) heihei.

    ReplyDelete