Monday, February 1, 2010

Millionaire-Tip

If I were a millionaire, what would your lifestyle be like?

I think my life would be 2 section
1. Private section : I have luxury house including spa room, swimming pool, fitness room, garden. I will stay this section with my family every Sunday-Tuesday.

2. Public section: I have office building for management my money. I will invest in the stock market. I will buy land and building for make profit in the future. Every year I will donation to school in rural area, I will become volunteer to teach children in foundation. I will stay this section every Wednesday – Saturday.

I think my life will fulfill with happiness.

2 comments:

  1. Tip,I think you work hard.They are many people have millionaire about 80% love to travel but You are a business women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have idea same me. I want to buy land and budiling for rent or sales.

    ReplyDelete