Tuesday, February 2, 2010

If I were a millinaire:JOHN

If I were a millinaire, what would your lifeyle be like?
I sometimes think everyone may try to in order to be a millinaire, and I do too.
First of all, I want this question to be not assumption but the real to everybody.
Next, If so, I have secretaries to care for health of my family and me, to take charge of
our estate, asset, business, and schedules,
I would have the appointed secretary to administer my wealth make a budget
for plans this year to be active in the beginning.
Then, I spend time of a quarter of the year on acvity of missionary of work in Asia ,
After that, America and Europe, two-fourth on studying in areas of medicine, motorcar,
air traffic, vessel, apace travel, and outer space.
Finally, in Africa, one-fourth, on sharing and servicing the poor and people to need something
with our wealth.
So, I hope ,even though the conditions , environment,countries, and the race, that my lifesyle wouod contribute to all areas for human peace.
THANK YOU

4 comments:

  1. I'm interesting go to outer space,an exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interesting to to outer space too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you want go to missionary around the world?

    I think you are kindhearted and good man. You like to do anything for sociality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Aoh
    Yes, I do. Thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete