Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My favorite food : Aoh

My favorite kind of food are Thai food, Japanese food and Korea food. I like Thai food, such as Padtai, Tomyom Namkhon and Yomvunsan. When do you eat at restaurante I have order them. Sometime I make them my self. It easy for me. Then I like eat Japanese food and Korea food. Because I can not make them and difficult for find buy. So I go to eat at restaurante more than make cooking. I like eat the Japannese and Korea food same buffet. I can eat about 1 hour per time. but I can eat many food, such as Shabu Shi are sushi, juice, ice cream, and fruit. I usually eat them with my freind 2-4 per month. I hope you like same me.

2 comments:

  1. I think Japanese food and Korea food it cooking difficult and is very expensive but you eating in restaurante is easy cook.Do you can cooking Japanese or Korea food ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I can make cooking, but I never make them. Do you dislike Japanese and Korea food? Why?

    ReplyDelete