Monday, February 8, 2010

My favorite food and dessert : Oat

My favorite kind of food are Thai food and japanese food. My favorite Thai food are Kapao moo and Tom yum seafood. I likes Som tum to but i rarely eat it. Because I don't like spicy food. Someone asked me Kapao moo and Tom Yum are spicy, why do you eat them. Because my Kapao moo and Tom yum are not spicy. My Kapao moo have one of chili and my Tom yum taste is sour. My favorite Japanese food are Zaru zoba(cool zoba), Sushi, curry rice and every kind of ramen. I usually go to eat Japanese food at Fuji, I go to there around eight or nine time per month. My favorite dessert are Chocolate and cake. I like dark chocolate more than milk chocolate. Because it good for you heart. I love chocolate cake but fruite cake and butter cake are OK to. I always go to eat cake at Novotel Hotel. I go to there every month with my girls friend, but now I would have to go alone

2 comments:

  1. I like dark chocolate too because it is less sweet than milk chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You like dark chocolate why not do you not fat ?

    ReplyDelete