Friday, February 5, 2010

My favorite food : Cherry




My favorite food absolutely is Thai food, because I ate since I was a child. Thai food has many ingredients such as vegetables, fruits and many kind of meats. It’s full of nutrient and deliciousness. Especially I like to eat spicy Thai food such as "Lab Moo" it's spicy minced pork with herb salad and "Pad Graphrao Moo" it's stir-fried pork with holy basil. For me, they are very delicious I can eat them every day.
For dessert, I like to eat chocolate. I can eat it every time. I never bored to eat it and not worry if it cause of fat. When I eat chocolate, I feel I can fly to the heaven and it make me happy. If you feel distress or bore. You should try to eat chocolate. I am sure it will make you feel better.
Not only Thai food is my favorite food. I like to eat Japanese food too. I often eat it about three times a month. I like to eat Sushi, it's fresh fish top of rice. When you eat it with Wazabi, you would feel you are going to die but it's just a short time and after that you will want to eat it again.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cherry! Do you know? You are leader in post images in webblog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cherry.I think "Lab Moo" it's delicies when have minced pork with herb salad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agreed with ball that you are the leader of posting an images in webblog. Your pictures made me hungry.I also like "sushi" same as you. I love Salmon sushi. When I have Japanese food, I like to have a lot of wazabi. It makes me cry but delicious. Finally it makes my running nose gone.

    ReplyDelete