Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Millionaire Life Styles : Ariya

If I were a millionaire, I would travel accross the world with my family. Start from the Island of the world, the first island is Caribbean Sea, Cayman Island. Because I would like to see the place which I heard that there are the Tax free Island. I may need to investment some assets on Cayman Island. After Cayman Island, I will go to Hawiian Island. Because I heard that it is certainly one of the premier travel destinations on the planet. I will go to every island in the word after finish from island I will go to the famouse countries such as New Zeland, Canada, America etc. I will take a photo everywhere. There are many places theat I dream about. I used to tell everyone that I don't like to travel overseas. Because I don't like cold weather and I 'm afraid of the lonely. I said the truth. When I start to write this topic I just recognised myself that I forgot about the weather and lonely, I am very excited. Actually the others reason that I never plan to travel oversea is expensive cost. I should save money for others essential things in my life. Anyway I will spend about 6 months for travelling accross the world every year. For another 6 months I will go the poor areas in upcountry and find the solution how I can help them in a long term. For example as I will set up the group of people with some small business and teach them how to make the profit in each areas and build the network among that areas to help each others to produce the profit. The Net work of that business will generate the poor people's work and they have an income to make their life better.

1 comment: