Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What piece of technology is the most valuable in your life:JOHN

I believe Internet is the most valuable in my life as piece of technology. First, many people make the most of the on line shopping on the internet. I open enjoyed on line shopping in Korea and sometimes use it a lot now. There are many advantages in the on line shopping. We can buy things at a cheaper price than off line shopping. Also, we can find thing easily. We can buy things at a cheap price because there are lots of seller. Moreover, it is very convenient. When we want something, we can just click. We can buy nearly everything including clothes, food, and so on. This is the reason why I buy many things on line shopping. Next, we can also book air ticket, hotel, and restaurant to want, and register school, place to need. We can communicate with family and friends, too and we can share pictures of family and friends, latest news such as Winter Olympic in Canada, politics, economy,society,culture events,and education in Korea almost instantly. Finally, I sometimes talk with my sister in law in Germany on the on line with news as I see her face with SKYPE. It is free. We can send emails to family ,relations, friends in Korea on New Year's Day, Chuseoks(the Korean Thankgiving Day),and each especial Memorial Day with your news. Thus I think Internet is convenient, available, and economical, and It is the most valuable in my life as technology. (P.S: I am glad to share some topics with our classmates, teacher together). Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Internet is good for support your life but i think computer is big not comfortable when you bring to the out site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Joe! for your comment.
    I think we can use it anywhere, Notebook, Pmp,and iphone and so on are quite convenient and useful beause the size is small,and light. you don't have toworry about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beware buy things in internet. You see the picture of goods but you don't know the real goods. Your credit card wil less safety when you give number in Internet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I agree with you that Skype is a very useful communication program. At the last class day, we may need to have a list of email address. Then we can keep contact for practicing our english language.Do you agree with me?

    ReplyDelete