Monday, February 1, 2010

If I were the millionaire : Max

If I were the millionaire, the first thing that I will do is "Live the millionaire lifestyle on the way of happiness". What is that? It is doing what I love to, not lavish lifestyles such as driving the old car, wearing comfortable clothing not expensive, living in the little house that everybody in family can live in. I think money can not buy everything so I will do what I love, and money will follow.
My millionaire lifestyle is working like everyone with 8 hours, coming back to home, talking with my family. Sometimes in weekend I take my family travel to up-country or abroad. When the right opportunity, I will establish the charitable organizations for donation money the poor people and donation money for children scholarship.

3 comments:

  1. "Live the millionaire lifestyle on the way of happiness" Good idea , I think so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Max you will use lifestyles like economics subficiency.I think very good.Krub

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, when you have millionaire i need to you can remember me because you have good man not use more money.

    ReplyDelete