Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Nam Prik Kapi and Pra Tu Tod is my favorite food: POO


My favorite food is Nam Prik Kapi and Pra Tu Tod.
Nam Prik Kapi is thai dipping sauce. It is one of Thai Traditional food, but not famous among the foreigners. Because it is strong smell and spicy. The recipe are as follows Grilled of Garlic, Red Chili and "Kapi", pound all of them together , filled them with Fish Sauce, Lemon Sauce, Sugar and boiled water and float it with Plate brush. Kapi is a kind of food preservation. It makes from small shrimp which boiled, pounded, mixed with salt and dry it. A lot of Thai traditional food have Kapi as the ingredient. Nam prik kapi need to be served with fresh and cold vegetables, boil vegetables or fried vetgetable schnitzel with egg (same as "Tempura" Japanese food). Many vegetables can cook and serve with Nam prik kapi, such as cucumber, baby corn, morning glory, carrot, curcuma, broccoli and cow-pea etc. The last important dish is Pra Tu Tod or Fried Mackerel Fish. Mackerel Fish can be fried or Grilled. I prefre grilled because it is smell better like barbecue and less cholesterol. All of these dishes seem like Fish Steak dipping with spicy sauce and eat with some vegetables. Hot and soft rice will make them test more delicious. I usually have them every weekend and sometimes during the week day. The suitable meal for these dishes is dinner. Because garlic, shrimp and mackerel will make you smelt after meal. I didn't like sweety test then I don't have a favorite dessert. I normally have coffee after meal especially lunch meal. Can I say that "coffee is my favorite dessert"? I used to had some fruits after meal, but it is not often. My favorite fruit is persimmon. After I heard from the healthy radios or TV that fruits need to be served before meal or during your empty stomach. It is better than after meal. Because your body can digest it and absorb all vitamins in the fruit for your healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment